Guriddo jqGrid JS version 5.5.2 is released
Additions and Updates
- Add second parameter to setGridHeight, so that we set the entry grid height.
- Fix getDataIDs to not return “norecs” row
- Fix “norecs” row in case when add row with addRowData.
- Fix addRowData when add elements at certain positions in data array and fix reindexing of elements.
- Fine tune sort icons in bootstrap4
- Fix multiselect plugin to work with jQuery 3.5.x
- Fix pixel which causes scroll in Chrome in setGridWidth method when boostrap4
- Fixes for multibox header for jquery-ui css
- Fisxes for multisorting and sorting icons in Boostrap4
- resizeGrid now resizes to the parent/window height
- CSS Fixes for searchoperators in toolbar search
- Fix for the headerrow column in Bootstrap4
- Fixes for header row
- Fix find correct search operator in case there is a custom search element.
- Fixes for Frozen columns, stripped tables, group headers row hovering and row selecting in Bootstrap4
- Fixes for calling isGrouHeaderOn in filtering and exporting
- Fix icon position in navigator Bootstrap4 for fontAwesome
- Fix groupingHeaders when they are removed. Fix setGridWidth to remove/set frozen columns when it is executed. Fix position of data div of the frozen columns. Fix hovering in bootstrap
- Fix jquery UI css adding overflow hidden in navigator buttons with texts
- Fix remove centering of label cells when grouping. Add overflow hidden to long texts in navigator buttons
- Fix dirty-cell not being set and console error when saving using latest jQuery #972
- Fixes for boostrap4 modal-content class
- Fixed error “hasOwnProperty is not a function when saving data using jQuery 3.5.1
- Fix dirty-cell not being set on cells changed inline
- Fixing destroy group header function
- Fix Bootstrap4 warning dialog display property
- Fix grouping headers with frozen columns rebuilding.
- Bootstarp4 css fixes for group headers and frozen columns
- Fix hovering and highlighted selected row in Bootstrap 4 css
- Fix losing focus when setGroupHeaders is call.
- Fix sort icons in fontawesome and octicons css definition
Enjoy the new version.