Guriddo jqGrid JS version 5.8.5 is released
July 19, 2023
A bug fix release 5.8.5 of jqGrid is published.
Below the list fixes:
- Revert back the change related to scrolling frozen columns.The new fix remove preventDefault, which break the code in certain situations. Making better
- When calculating the the text length for autoresizing we need to exclude the hidden texts, done with using outerText property instead of text or html
- To the summary property of the groups we add the un-formated value which property is uv
- Fix frozen columns when label is empty according to the changed accesibility
- Fix check empty label columns in grouping and frozenColumns according to the new accessibility improvements
- Fix filterToolbar to be in sync with setColSpanHeader.
- Fix autoResizing to work correct with setColSpaneaders
- Fix for rowTotal – the issue is that if set in grid options that does not take any affect.
- 1 pixel fix if autowidth option is set and when expand to the window width
It is highly recommended when upgrading to this release to replace the CSS and language files too.