Guriddo Suito PHP 5.2.0 is released
We are pleased to announce the immediately availability of Guriddo Suito PHP version 5.2.0. This is a major release, which provides the following (visit our demo to view the new features):
Additions and Updates
Added header_cell excel option to position the title of the export.
This option is added in excel options array and should be used in setExcelOptions
Added 4 Parameter $delay = 0 (milliseconds) in callGridMethod. If set > 0
the method is called within setTimeout with the delay specified
- Fix array driver searching strings
Additions and Updates
- Support to jQuery 3.x
- Added a export to CSV, Excel (open excel format) and pdf. For excel we need additionally jsZip and for pdf pdfMake libs.
- Add saveAs function in util module, which do a browser save dialog for saving diffrent data type.
- Update Portugase translation file grid.locale-pt.js
- Add a new event – validationCell which may occur (if defined) when a validation error. Parameters – element, error message, iRow and iCol. When restoreCellonFail is set to false now we focus the cell when info dialog is closed
- Added method setSortIcon. the method changes the position of the sort icon at left or right. The first parameter is the column name or the position of the column in colModel starting from zero. The second parameter is left or right(or empty or nothing).
- Update of lang files for the serch dilogs
- Update for the language spanish file.
- Update of Bulgarin, German and Russian lang files according to the new search text
- Adding validationCell event custom message in inline edit. Parameters passed to this are the element, error message, row index and column index.
- Update Chinese Translate for v5.1.1
- Adding custom aggregate function in pivot grid. In the aggregates array the aggregator now can be a function.
Parameters passed to this function are: value, field name, data record
- Making possible to run addLocalData as grid method. Added a parameter(boolean) which set if we need all the data (and not paged one)
- Fixes in import module.
- Fix cc variable in cell edit to be a jQuery object causing error. See https://github.com/tonytomov/jqGrid/issues/812
- Fix pivot in case yDimension is not set
- Fix getRowData when the second paraneter is not set
- More tolerante checking of isEmpty function in formedit validations
- Fix for beforedrop event in the gridDnD method.
- Fix for avg function in pivot
- Fix: Data in pivot should be array.
- Fix cacheUrl to accept empty values in case in case they are defined in option value.
- Fix getting the cell data in cell edit mode
- Fix: Added missed translation text in serach dialogs for the button rules.
- Fix get cell to return the right content of the ExpandColumn field when treeGrid is on
- Fix for Bootstrap horizontall scroll bar when height auto/100%
- Fixed misspelling of “inline-block”
- Fix info dilog when error from the server – position the dialog ner to the cell and focus a field if restoronCellFail is false
- Try to focus the field in inline edit when a validation error occur
- Fix finding the position of the objec. We need the cuurent position of the screen.
- Fix pivot initial sorting when set in grid options as sortname
- Fix pager info for loaded records when adding new one and virtual scroll is enabled.
- Formatting changes
- Fix adding non empty id in editGridRow (fix is for treegrid)
- Fix German locale toolbar search options