JqGrid is very great! I used JqGrid 4.6 under IIS as major website for oracle database. Our site is an intranet webpage with tens of users,hundred. Sometimes I found users can’t get correct row data by jqgrid’s getrowdata in Firefox and Chrome. Firefox is in Window 7, and Chrome is in Mac. Mostly getrowdata can get correct data even Firefox and Chrome. In order to bug this trouble, I wrote my own get row data using innerHTML, but seem same thing. I think some webbrowsers sometimes save incorrect data to innerHTML, but they show correct page. I used Visual Studio 2012, but hard to debug these because errors by less chances as 5% for some versions of webbrowsers. Hopefully this forum can help to fix this.