Guriddo jqGrid JS version 5.4.0 is released
This version is a major release and add a support for Section 508, custom defined search, custom excel formatting and much more. A lot of numerous bugs are fixed and documentation is updated accordant.
Below is the full list of the additions and fixes.
Additions and Updates
- Add new module grid.aria.js to support section 508. See docs for details. Demo
- Add automatic and custom auto-re sizing of columns on data loading. Two new options autoResizing in grid option and autosize in colModel. Demo
- Add a custom defined search filter see grid option customFilterDef. Demo
- Add custom excel formatting with introduction a new option in colModel exportoptions. Demo
- Add parameter loadIndicator in all export modules (pdf, csv, excel, html). Can be a function or Boolean. Demo
- Add support for in and not in operands when searching local data. Demo
- Add support for frozen row at header – option headerrow (similat to footerrow ). Demo
- Add method headerData and support of userDataOnHeader for the frozen header row
- Add method autoSelect similar to Excel auto filter for search type select. Works only on local data and toolbar filtering. Demo
- Remove not used parameter in scrollGrid internal function
- Remove currentview parameter from getRootNodes and getNodeChildren since the view and the data are the same in treeGrid
- Add onBeforeExport event in exportToCsv method
- Extend options parameter in createEl function with property module for determining from which editing module is called. The new parameter is module with the following possible values : cell, form, inline
- Add option decodeValue in formatter select in order to decode value in case it is encoded. This fix a selection of displayed value.
- Making the pager buttons and info responsive.
- Fix scroll in Chrome when height auto or 100% when Bootstrap
- Fix delRowData in multi-select mode when the parameter is integer. See https://github.com/tonytomov/jqGrid/issues/935
- Fix for local search comparison of numeric values in case a non-numeric is entered
- Do not remove the ids of edited rows when reset the selection
- Fix option scrollOffset when rtl is set
- Fix method setGridWidth in case of multiple headers
- Fix method setGridWidth in case grouping headers is on and there is a horizontal scroll.
- Fix column menu position in case when group header is set
- Fix form edit option checkonUpdate in case edittype is select with dataUrl is used
- Fix for numbers with length > 15 in the in excel export method exportToExcel in the new parsers.
- Fix multiple search in case of jQuery 3.x
- Fix formatter select to set correct all attributes in case no value option is set
- Six treeGrid functions which add/edit/delete data to be compatible with idPrefix option
- Fix getRowData method to take idPrefix in account when parameter usedata is on
- Add BOM to fix excel bug when exporting to csv and the charset is utf-8
- Fix clear search value in toolbar filtering when column reordering is enabled.
- Fix exporting integer 0 in excel export.
- Fix export to excel in case a number is detected (prevent double value creating in case of multiple parser which meet the condition)
- Header and Footer user data should be not formatted (userDataOnFooter, userDataOnHeader) when placed in grid. They should npot use the formatter for that column
Enjoy the new version