We represent here our current view of our product development cycle and future directions. This is for information purposes only, and should not be interpreted as a commitment on the part of TriRand.
Guriddo jqGrid JS and Guriddo Suito PHP (Q3-Q4 2016)
- Supoort of jQuery 3.x
- Better PivotGrid with speed and other improvements.
- Client side export to CSV, Excel (XLSX), PDF
Guriddo jqGrid JS (Q1 2015)
- Support of Asynchronous Module Definition (AMD)
- Better Virtual Scrolling with adding a scroll tool tip for easy current page view
- Searching in TreeGrid
- Save Grid State/ Restore Grid State and better support when user is back to the grid page and want to restore its grid(s) state(s)
Guriddo Suito PHP (Q1 2015)
- Better export to excel – create a true excel file and more configuration options
- Server side searching in TreeGrid PHP
- Server Side validation in Guriddo Form and Guriddo jqGrid PHP
- Add a possibility to have custom form in Guriddo Form PHP