I am having some problems with jqgrid:
- using a subgrid the arrow is not centered
- if you expand the subgrid the column that exceed in width is not displayed correctly
- I tried autowidth on the first column but it does not work.
- as soon as i reorder columns button click does not work anymore
- Click colMenu -> freeze ID. Id should freeze. now if you click colmenu you see again freeze ID instead of “unfreeze id”. Do it a third time and id column will change position and go after the name column.
- I do not see pager buttons in the subgrid.
- I cannot reproduce it here because autofit is not working but on my pc autofit (using bootstrap) does not work correctly. a column that has inside a long number like 19020001649 get trimmed and loses last 2 numbers.
could you take a look?
This is my jsfiddle:
This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by .