Thank you Will! this works for now.
Thank you for quick response Will!
May be quick work around will be having a utility function checking the rowObject if xml or json object.
As always, Thank you Will!
Not sure what you mean, xml data does not contain a “$” symbol in the data. $ symbol seems to be from the formatter used
ok. will try the replace_format
Posting to the forum, is not properly working. I posted an issue regarding excel export and dollar sign – but it does not show in the forum at all – it says it is pending moderation.
could you please check
Thank you Will! colmenu position works now.
I have updated new build from Github, it seems to be working now.
Thank you for quick response.
Here is the link demonstrating the issue
Not sure how this is supposed to work, I updated with the latest from Github, but the excel still does not export as link. Then link is actually in the xml data.
<a href="somepage.php" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Link to page</a>
or does it need to use the formatter: link?
Thank you, Will! much appreciated.
I will test it and let you know
ok. Thank you Will.
When I do as you have mentioned, it just exports as it is with html link – how do I get it to show as a link in excel
ok. I am using xml to populate the data into grid – one of the columns has a html link so that data looks like like this
<a href="somepage.php" target="_blank" rel="noopener">Link to page</a>
on the grid the link looks fine, however when exported to excel it html encoded as follows and basically I am wanting to show it a link in excel as well.
I can’t seem to post the encoded html code – so attaching the image at the link below
Awesome! Thank you Will.
Another issue is when exported to excel if output in the cell is html encoded, – for example 6’s shows as 6"s –
All this works great, however when errorCell is defined and there is a server error, focus is lost, is there a way to set focus back just like in validationCell
Thank you Will!