I have been testing the save and load and it is very good. But I have noticed that even though the filters are applied you do not re display them in the filter boxes, so you do not not know visually what has been used as a filter in what fields.
Am I missing something or has this been missed during development?
Yes – sorry saveState and loadState is correct. Test case would be:
1. Create a grid that has column/toolbar filters
2. Use toolbar filter on a column and see the results
3. Save the state of the grid
4. Move away from the page and return
5. Load state of the grid and notice the toolbar filter has been applied to the results, but you can not see the text used for the filter in the toolbar
Is there any way to implement the Persist of entire Grid Data and save it in localStorage in case of Network Offline and retain the same and bind to the same grid object when Network becomes Online.